Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year - New Blog

Happy New Year everyone!

It's 2011 and my mom finally decided to author another blog for me. She started creating a blog for me in the year 2007 but since she's very busy, she wasn't able to update it more often and she have already forgotten the email and password she used. She actually made 2 to 3 more blogs for me but she was super busy with her personal blog so she wasn't able to continue my blog again.

Now, she promised to create me a new blog and hopefully she'll be able to update this blog of mine as often as possible. Hopefully, this is the last and permanent blog she'll create for me. When I grow up, I promise to continue this blog she made for me.

My former blog site is Chantal Zoe. - please just click it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment